Links to Pages on the Blog

Monday, 12 December 2016

Festive Season Ideas

It has been a long time since I blogged and with the glitz and sparkle of Christmas crafting, tree decorating and gift wrapping I thought it would be nice to show a few digital layouts I have made so far this festive season.  If they inspire you please feel free to create your own layouts based on the ideas shown.
A card front with repeated imagery, lace, word art and delicately blended snowflakes and wording.
Lots of blending, mixed tones and some magical stars.
Layering, shadow, colour editing and clustering.
Adding line edges adds depth to the matt and layering on this.

I have nearly finished a hand crafted project too which I will photograph and write about very soon.
Whatever you are creating, hope you are having fun.

Hugs
Heather
xxx

Credit to Foxeysquirrel, The Nifty Designers and Algera Designs 
for kits, papers and elements used in creating these.





1 comment:

Gibby Frogett said...

Lovely to see you blogging again Heather I have missed your posts.
Love your digital layouts, the tree/effect is very cool!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.. Gill xx